View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 02:46 PM   #749 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSS370z View Post
Totally appreciated Carlitos . I'll call in the next few days and see what they can tell me. Change to the stock 18' from the 20's today and damn what a difference in performance. The car feels lighter and although not the best tires the stock yokohamas definitely have better grip than those useless nitto invos.
No problem bro I like to help and more if you are a Boricua too lool!! BTW totally agree with you... the stock Yokohamas are a lot better than the Nitto Invos.... I have those tires right now and they are good but to make them grip good I have to run 1 to 2 laps on Ponce Raceway before they make a good grip on the track....

And I know that feeling from the 18"hahaha!! the car feels a lot better I try my friend Stock 18"on my Sport Package and I love them haha!!
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote