View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 10:14 AM   #233 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
Hey Nick, how do you clean your car after dip? I dipped my fangs and everytime I wipe it down it leaves towel remnants or just smears stuff into the dip. I can't get it to look nice after I wipe it down.
DIPCOAT from DYC.com or DIP MIST from BLOU Detailing

Don't take this offensively, but if your towel is leaving remnants, then it sounds like the texture is too rough on the surface of the dip. The last coat of your dip needs to be 100% wet and heavy without running. As it dries, it'll flatten itself out and self level

This is what black dip should look like. Super smooth and then obviously you can gloss it up too to make it smoother...