View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 09:39 AM   #230 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
Sorry to hear about the accident Nick. Hope she gets back on the roads soon.

The dip jobs are very well done. Seems you're becoming quite a pro at it brotha. How much does it cost to dip an entire car like that?
Which car?

It all depends on the size of the vehicle because in the end we base our pricing off the cost of materials. Most cars our size cost roughly $800/850 or so for Plastidip, and then if you want higher end liquid wraps with liquid vinyl, we start at $950. Then things like door jambs, gloss, chameleons, etc boost the price as well.

If you did it yourself like I did, my Z ended up costing around $450+. So you pay someone a few hundred bucks to work on your car for 2-3 days and you get solid work, it makes sense. I know CA is rough on dip laws... but theres a few good shops that I can hook you up with if you need it. A few less than 30 min away from you

Feels good to be out of the rental car VW JETTA and back in my Z