View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 09:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMazz View Post
However, I see now that the overwhelming response is to find one to get a better deal and not to find the "perfect" version of the 370Z I want.
That's not what I read at all. The overwhelming response is don't overpay for what you want. You shouldn't have to settle for a Z that doesn't have everything you want, and you should be able to get it at a reasonable price.

Your original post stated that you had no car buying negotiation experience. So you are a prime candidate to get worked over by a scummy dealer. Know that you can always walk away. Do not sign anything without reading it and make sure everything they say is actually in writing in the contract. Since you're not financing, you don't have to worry about the terms of a lease/loan, making it a bit easier to go through all the paperwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMazz View Post
the missing accessory is the Nismo exhaust.
All that being said, don't buy the Nismo exhaust from the dealer. You can get them used on the forum for several hundred bucks - just keep your eye open in the classifieds. There is absolutely no reason to pay whatever outrageous price the dealer is asking.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote