View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 07:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
KMO-II
Base Member

Drives: 370Z NISMO - 2014
KMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond reputeKMO-II has a reputation beyond repute
Default Purchase

I never go above dealer invoice, MSRP is always inflated and varies from dealership to dealership. Do some number crunching and present your dealer of choice with the lowest price you found and make them match it, or beat it, or walk away, trust me they will call u back a few hours or days later, because the longer the car stays on the lot, the longer they still are paying for it, plus the 350z -370z - NISMO's don't move off the lots that quickly and they want to sell them desperately, trust me I had two, a 2013 370z NISMO and Now a 2014 370z NISMO, homework is key, you have to be well schooled and versed on what youre talking about, if you sound or seem clueless, they will try and take advantage.. Good Luck !
KMO-II is offline   Reply With Quote