View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 11:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
jshare1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 14' 370Z Touring 6MT
jshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuimanu View Post
Thanks. Did the guys who did the work address delivery imperfections, like your article talks about, or did you have to? I have this vision that these guys are gonna put the film right over any problems that might exist from factory/transit/dealer.

Of course, I'm gonna call them in the morning and find out.
So my guy washed it and ran over it all with like spray detailer, looking back I think I wouldve rather go somewhere. Have them clay it. Get any swirls removed. Get it waxed, sealed then have the bra done.
Pre delivery cleaning in my experience was very poorly done and Im not exactly a professional detailer to trust my swirl removal.