View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 10:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
jshare1
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 14' 370Z Touring 6MT
jshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond reputejshare1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuimanu View Post
Thanks. I follow in that article that the shop doing the clear bra installation did all the paint prep on those areas for the owner. Would you then suggest that I get a clear indication of what they intend to do for prep?

Also, they are doing 24" on the hood, would it be just best to instruct them to do the whole hood?
All comes out to how much you wanna spend. I got whole hood. Whole bumper. Whole quarter panels. Leading edges on the mirrors and an 8inch strip on the leading edge of the roof.
If I were to do it again Id make sure my whole side view mirror was covered, caught a rock about an inch above where it ended