View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 09:57 PM   #2002 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enrique_370 View Post
Where do most of y'all take your z's to get maintenance done. I am thinking about getting my transmission fluid changed and engine oil changed. Clutch is a little rough on 1st and 2nd. If you all can tell me what liquids you always use that would be cool as well. (I have done searches but it is crazy to be honest.) Once I hear Pintsize725 exhaust ill prob buy FI tdx catback Thanks for the info.
The Z clinic comes highly recommended. You can also ask JARblue for any tips if you want to do it yourself.

We should meet up soon if you want to hear the exhaust. I'll be parting out near the end of the month. I'm also running the long tube headers with mine though.