View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 08:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Ramcham370z
Base Member

Drives: 370z sport mt6
Ramcham370z is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read T View Post
I'm in Raleigh, lived in Raleigh for 9 years in college and recently moved back - I'm originally from Charlotte. I love it here, also I have a huge typed up list of fun stuff to do in Raleigh if you're interested (I'm a big outdoors/food/beer/car person). It can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing We do have 18 breweries in town now to check out!

I'd love to meet up sometime and have a bunch of tools in my garage if you ever need a hand.
pm'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiVenom View Post
Nice to see Raleigh representing! I was worried I would be a lone Z, haha.

To echo what others have said about your car make sure you spend some time thinking about your "strategy" Will you eventually want big HP (Turbo), Will you want strong HP (Supercharger), Will you be satisfied with a quick NA car (Bolt-ons)?

Are you looking to track? autoX? enjoy backroads? all of the above?

Either way, you can't go wrong with a catback exhaust (i don't think this will void your warranty). another good first mod is a beefier front sway bar or sway bar set.

Edit: Also, I don't know a lot about how this group is now, but we/you might want to check out Triangle Z Club looks like they still have monthly get togethers. I know at one time they were pretty active.
The Dealer that I got the car from told about it, they are like an sponsor or something like that. The supercharger will come after I the car off.But I dont know if I its going to happen or not, maybe i will change my mind and just keep it all motor. I haven't seen another Z around my area when you come back lets go out for a drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Read T View Post
Good post for the triangle Z club too.

Also if you're into Autocross (and even if you're not - you should at least go once ) Triad, NCR, Tarheel, and CCR are the main regional SCCA clubs that run events in NC.

and VIR
I actually want to Autocross the car more than anything
Ramcham370z is offline   Reply With Quote