View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #2602 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkJon34 View Post
Tony, I'm installing mine on Friday (12-10-09) at 10:30am, so far the exhaust looks beautiful, nice soild pieces and the carbon is really nicely done. I like the "Fast Intentions" on the tips as it adds even more great detail. I just wanted to give you an update, and I'll write a performance review tomorrow whenever I get home. Thank you again Tony, I'm looking foward to the headers & and doing business with your great company in the near future.
Thank you for the positive feedback. Enjoy the exhaust and if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to ask...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"