View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 02:54 PM   #222 (permalink)
ZKraken22
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Nissan 370Z 7AT
ZKraken22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Fair enough. I'm not a used car expert I guess that makes me a retard

I drove one at COTA once. It is such a beast, that I would not risk buying a cheap used one based on what the previous owner(s) might have done. I also don't trust Nissan to actually warranty it. They've denied enough completely valid claims for the 370Z (including mine), that I will never pay for a Nissan warranty. These are just my opinions. I'm not saying that you can't find a cheap used GT-R that wasn't abused, and I'm not saying that Nissan won't warranty it. But the risks are there.
No... clearly was referring to a person, would be retarded if he/she can't find a used GTR for the said amount. But that wasn't just directed towards you. Not saying you need to know everything about used cars but don't just bash on a topic that clearly you could use more research on. But hey I understand where you're coming from and that's why we all have options. I can't but a new GT-R or I would.