View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 11:17 AM   #215 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKraken22 View Post
If you say so... You literally have to be retarded if you can't find a used 09-10 GTR for 55k to 60k (negotiate price down) with reason miles that's not beat to ****. And hello they do offer extended warranties. Tower a member here purchased a used GTR for 60k with 60,000 miles! and it's been flawless and drives that thing everywhere. So if you don't have experience with a used GT-R your 2 cent isn't valid or hold weight. But everyone has an opinion... Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post

recently I saw a 2009 GT-R with 23k miles going for 50k and there was not a thing wrong with it. exterior nor interior. clean in and out with a few rock chips on the hood/bumper but that is to be expected from driving and Nissan's lovely nail polish they use for paint.
Fair enough. I'm not a used car expert I guess that makes me a retard

I drove one at COTA once. It is such a beast, that I would not risk buying a cheap used one based on what the previous owner(s) might have done. I also don't trust Nissan to actually warranty it. They've denied enough completely valid claims for the 370Z (including mine), that I will never pay for a Nissan warranty. These are just my opinions. I'm not saying that you can't find a cheap used GT-R that wasn't abused, and I'm not saying that Nissan won't warranty it. But the risks are there.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote