View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:12 PM   #33 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by austex View Post
so, what would you advise to go with if I have no intentions of changing my cats, and am looking for a little more aggressive note in my daily driver... 12", 18" or non-resonated? I am very interested in uping the power but am really disappointed with the exhaust note stock and want to be able to hear a difference with the CBE.

thanks in advance.
You cannot go wrong either way. By adding our exhaust to your Z, you will add depth and volume to the exhaust. In addition, there is absolutely no rasp at all. What the 18's will do over the 12's is just make the interior sound slightly quieter. At the end of the day though I feel it will not be too loud for you if you choose to go with the 12's and stay with the stock cats. Pleas do not hesitate to ask if you have nay further questions...

Thank you, Tony
Fast Intentions Inc.
(818) 882-2788
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote