View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 02:55 PM   #350 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide67 View Post
Unfortunately my new hood arrived with a nice spider crack in it. UPS is the worst shipping company in the world. This is twice in a row for me and they will no longer have any of my business.
I'm sorry to hear about the roof bro, good to see Fly1 went above and beyond to keep the customer happy. I will do business with them soon.

UPS is a piece of **** company in my eyes. I ordered a baby's crib not long ago and UPS delivered it while I was at work. The wiseguy left the 75lbs package sitting on the hood of my truck parked out in the driveway, it caused some scuff on my hood. Why someone think it's funny to leave a heavy *** box that size on someone's vehicle is beyond me