View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 10:21 AM   #192 (permalink)
Tadpole
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z A7
Tadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond reputeTadpole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
Only to people like you and I who want massive power and are willing to pull out their wallets for it. To make sense financially a car like the Z also has to appeal to the buyer who's just looking for a sporty coupe to bop around in So if it's too overpriced to compete with v6 Mustangs, Scibarus, and Miatas, they're going to lose a lot of sales.

If I were on Nissan's board I'd say screw the average consumer and let's only offer a TT 6MT hardtop with adjustable coil-overs, launch control and variable boost... but maybe that's why I'm not in business. They'd sell like 5 of them.
Put me number one on that list.

Four to go!