View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 09:46 AM   #127 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroydsouza View Post

If there is one thing i hate about the mustang, is that they keep upgrading every year. I would never buy a mustang for that one reason. They are just simply tryhards.
Most of us here know that the 370z is slower thn the v8 mustang, We still went ahead and bought the Z. IDK about america but here they are pretty much the same cost and gas is negligible so i had no reason not to buy the mustang. Infact, I had better options thn these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroydsouza View Post
??
the 4.6 was absolute trash.
370 would take it everytime.
The mustang became a car to consider only after 2010. Ever since thn they been trying harder and harder and pissing off their year old customers every year since thn.
This is false. In 2010 they released what everyone thought would be the new thing. After finishing the 5.0 coyote, they dropped the bomb in 2011. Yes the 2010 customers got shafted. Just like when Nissan went from DE to HR in one year. That's part of buying a car. You always take that risk. The mustang didn't change at all from 2011 to 2014. The new 5.0 isn't that much better performance wise either. They just introduced the IRS along with a Ecoboost edition, and new interior. Yes I know it's still a jump in upgrades

Remember the 2008 Wrx that made 225hp and then the 2009 came with the vf52 turbo and made 265. All car companies do this. It's how they make money haha. Nissan did a good job with the 370. It was fast enough in a straight line. It handles amazing. And came pretty track ready with the exception of an oil cooler. So they held their ground and didn't need to change anything. Few bugs here and there but that's about it. But now the 2015 Z owners are going to be upset when the 2016 releases if they do what they said they would.

Last edited by Gregor12; 04-06-2015 at 09:53 AM.
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote