View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 09:27 AM   #124 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroydsouza View Post
Comparing a V6 To a V8 and thn stating that the v8 is better. Really ?
Yes the mustang is faster. ( compare the v6 mustang to a Z and thn laugh at ford. this would be a fairer comparison) However the Z still stands its ground even against a V8. I believe thats a pretty good car.

If there is one thing i hate about the mustang, is that they keep upgrading every year. I would never buy a mustang for that one reason. They are just simply tryhards.
Most of us here know that the 370z is slower thn the v8 mustang, We still went ahead and bought the Z. IDK about america but here they are pretty much the same cost and gas is negligible so i had no reason not to buy the mustang. Infact, I had better options thn these.
But i love the Z, And i am sure many here feel the same, It doesnt matter to anyone here because if they want faster, They will go Forced induction.

Ask my sister, And she will tell you that the mini cooper is better thn the GTR. You will not be able to prove anything otherwise.
It depends from one person to another, We chose our cars with our gut.

I agree with you 100%. . They're in different classes. We shouldn't be comparing the two. but to say "idiots buy the mustang to go fast in a straight line" is the dumbest **** ever.

Also. Since when did all the 2012+ Z's come with an oil cooler? Mine *had one and i didn’t know it*. Nissan made the kit available as an option but that was all I saw.

WE ALL BOUGHT THE Z because we liked it. But there is a lot of people in this thread bashing something they know nothing about. I'm sure a few of you have driven one. I Bet the rest of you haven't even sat down in one b

Last edited by Gregor12; 04-06-2015 at 01:13 PM.
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote