View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 07:28 AM   #183 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston Z33 View Post
To touch back on the interior subject, Frankly the Z34 is just as "Luxurious" as a sports car needs to be - Only thing I can think of to add is A/C seats to the Coupe (why is this Roadster only?!)

Tech wise we're pretty damned outdated as well - Case in point....To this day we still need the Nav Package to stream BT Audio while the current Altima can stream it with no problem, without nav....My Wife's '15 Sonata Limited is mind blowing. The car damned near drives itself and it starts at 20k is about 30k fully dolled up like hers is.

Also, Hyundai BlueLink is BAD. ***. I really hope Nissan steps it's game up and adds something like this to it's lineup.

Power wise if we don't have 400+ HP, We're a failure - No questions asked....the V8s are kissing 450hp out the box nowadays.

IMO the 370Z was damned near perfect, it just needed more power.
yea, the tech on my 2013 base + sport was appalling. There was a radio and thats it. in 2013!!! Inexcusable. I can start my 3.8 with my damn phone now....track my car on my phone. Push a button and send directions to my car...from my phone.
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote