View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 07:12 AM   #123 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor12 View Post
The s197 chasis has been out since 05... And even with the 4.6 it was still competitive with the 370Z lol

Bottom line is that he said its a balance between quality and performance. I'd say they're equal in quality but the mustang beats the 370z in performance. Which one would I pick? The 370. But that doesn't mean it's a better car. Performance is defined by how well the car does when it's pushed to its limits and how well it takes the abuse in my opinion. The Z should've came with a factory oil cooler for sure. iys all personal preference. But the mustang out performs the Z. Turns and straight away. Still love the Z don't get me wrong. Waiting to see the next model.
That 4.6 was more competitive to a 350 DE, later on the HR. Not a chance against a 370 though.
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote