View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 06:22 AM   #120 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregor12 View Post
Performance is defined by how well the car does when it's pushed to its limits and how well it takes the abuse in my opinion. The Z should've came with a factory oil cooler for sure.
The Z has had an oil cooler since 2012 and yes it should have had one from the beginning, but I had one with and without and without, and the car was more than capable of getting you arrested on the street in 100 degree weather without the oil cooler.

The Mustang had its shortcomings when pushed to the limit as well. There are companies whose sole purpose for existing is to correct them. In my opinion, the Mustang's shortcomings (stock) are far worse than the Z's. But that's just my opinion.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote