View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 11:09 PM   #180 (permalink)
Houston Z33
Base Member

Drives: Z34, 40th Anniv #524
Houston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Z33 has a reputation beyond repute

To touch back on the interior subject, Frankly the Z34 is just as "Luxurious" as a sports car needs to be - Only thing I can think of to add is A/C seats to the Coupe (why is this Roadster only?!)

Tech wise we're pretty damned outdated as well - Case in point....To this day we still need the Nav Package to stream BT Audio while the current Altima can stream it with no problem, without nav....My Wife's '15 Sonata Limited is mind blowing. The car damned near drives itself and it starts at 20k is about 30k fully dolled up like hers is.

Also, Hyundai BlueLink is BAD. ***. I really hope Nissan steps it's game up and adds something like this to it's lineup.

Power wise if we don't have 400+ HP, We're a failure - No questions asked....the V8s are kissing 450hp out the box nowadays.

IMO the 370Z was damned near perfect, it just needed more power.

Last edited by Houston Z33; 04-05-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Houston Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote