View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 10:49 PM   #115 (permalink)
Gregor12
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z 6mt sport
Gregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really niceGregor12 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadpole View Post
What you are saying is more than likely true but what you are not taking in to consideration that the 370 came out in 09 and it took Ford over two years to catch up and surpass the Z. After six years the current Z's platform is still very competitive to most all current pony Cars.
We shall see if the next gen z will set the bar again.
The s197 chasis has been out since 05... And even with the 4.6 it was still competitive with the 370Z lol

Bottom line is that he said its a balance between quality and performance. I'd say they're equal in quality but the mustang beats the 370z in performance. Which one would I pick? The 370. But that doesn't mean it's a better car. Performance is defined by how well the car does when it's pushed to its limits and how well it takes the abuse in my opinion. The Z should've came with a factory oil cooler for sure. iys all personal preference. But the mustang out performs the Z. Turns and straight away. Still love the Z don't get me wrong. Waiting to see the next model.
Gregor12 is offline   Reply With Quote