View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 01:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Benihana
Base Member

Drives: 14 MB Nismo #545
Benihana is on a distinguished road
Default Mower Deck Axle License Plate Bracket

After debating whether to risk running no front plate at all, then installing a ghetto zip-tied temporary plate bracket in order to get an inspection sticker, I decided to bite the bullet and plunk down the shillings on the Mower Deck Axle front plate mount bracket.

I have to say, this is a quality unit for sure. After reading other members' reviews and learning that Larry at MDA would be accommodating, I placed the order with and simply provided some info in the PayPal notes field with my special requests.

I wanted the bracket to fit tight up inside and under the Nismo front bumper. And have angle to it to match the contour of the passenger side of the car.

Larry happily obliged and sent a shorter shaft and an angled washer in my kit. Although the shaft could have been 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch shorter to really tuck it in there I think the install is clean, the parts are very high quality and Larry shipped very quickly and the kit was packaged neatly and professionally.

All in all I couldn't be happier with the setup and it should prove easy to uninstall/re-install for the coming HPDE events, car maint etc.

If you are considering one of these plate relocation brackets don't hesitate to get one of these from Mower Deck, you will be pleased.

http://www.the370z.com/members/benih...da-plate-2.jpg
Benihana is offline   Reply With Quote