View Single Post
Old 04-05-2015, 03:25 AM   #13 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

This happened to my Lexus. The alignment was fine, but the steering wheel was a bit off center when it was aligned from the factory.

Just take it back and tell them it is 'off center' as early as possible so they don't blame you for hitting a pothole or something.

Lexus is very customer oriented and they fixed it without any hassle. Hope Nissan would do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mliebs View Post
I picked up my 2015 Sport Tech yesterday and the steering wheel is slightly left. I'm very picky and it bothers me but I can get over it. Is this common for this car before having it aligned? Don't get me wrong, it's barely turned left (and I mean barely) but the car rides fine and doesn't pull. I'm just curious.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote