View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 07:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

I've come up with a wedge box with height of 15" and a tad over 1 cu. in. volume. That's the minimum for a 12" setup. Box depth is 13" so a double magnet sub should fit nicely (7" depth max.). Width is around 20". It'll have "wings" on the slanted back end to support a couple of amps. Length depends on how I'm going to position my amps. Assuming a 15" box height won't pose any problems (it's fine in my dad's Z32), this is the design I'm going for. It'll be flush with the strut tower side, and the flat end with the sub will be facing towards the rear. Building it is a different story so I'm going to have someone do that for me.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote