View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 06:09 PM   #109 (permalink)
Mr.Ajer
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nissan 370Z GM M6
Mr.Ajer is on a distinguished road

I know this thread is probably old and didn't want revive it again, but I just have to get this off my chest after reading everyones replies.

Now who really cares if your car is faster than someone else's? This I where I would bring up other cars who are notorious for heavy engine mods and cheap at the price of the actual car. This is a 370z forum but I have to bring up the Toyota supra, just because it can beat almost any other car if modded to 1000hp. When you reach that hp amount, go up to others and tell them " I beat Ferraris and Lamborghini's". I don't think they would care, and I don't think the guy in the 6 figure car would care either. Even if you have a faster car than somone in a Ferarri or Lamborghini, I would still choose the Lamborghini.

To me it all really matters on balance of quality and performance, you can't really buy a mustang just because it goes fast in a straight line, that would get boring really fast. I want to enjoy the interior of the car because that's were I will be spending most of the time driving in while seated on a hopfully comfortable chair. I don't care about speed unless I'm being paid over a million a year and doing GT races on the track. In my opinion the 370z is more classy than a raw mustang which is a headache to drive daily. That's why I drive a 370z nismo, and hope to go to a GTR nismo or not in the future.