View Single Post
Old 04-04-2015, 11:37 AM   #555 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Great news :

After 2 weeks in intensive care, ICU, Jay is medically stable. This means she can survive with out being plugged in to the wall. Just electronically operated drips but no more. Her balance is much better and she is heading into 3 weeks of hospital rehabilitation today.

She had a small seizure that left her super mellow like sedation. They upped her dose to prevent this. This delayed her departure one day.

Bad news:

They determined Jay had a cancerous tumor. She will start radiation in about a month. The only good news really is that Jay does not understand or remember what the doctor said so she is unworried. The radiation will rattle her brain a little bit more which just kills me. We have worked so hard to get her memories back and reason better.

Onward.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote