View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #21 (permalink)
k.alexander
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z PG M6
k.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond reputek.alexander has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
My 370Z will be my only car so I will probably have to either put some all-seasons on it or get some base rims and put winter tires on them.

I owned a Mustang GT with more power and torque than the 370 and it was just fine in the snow (with all-seasons). Just had to be very careful.

Of course the best thing to do will be to just avoid driving in the snow. But we all know that's not always possible.
I'm in the same boat with you. Z will be my only car. And on top of that, it's my first rear wheel drive. But I say you can drive anything, just have to be careful; and of course, the all-seasons go without saying. Hoping to get through the rest of this winter without much snow, and then probably put all-seasons on for next winter.
k.alexander is offline   Reply With Quote