View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 08:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Amj2020
Enthusiast Member

Drives: MB Z,Jeep,BMW
Amj2020 is on a distinguished road

I really think its a very American muscle car mentality thing to go fast from 0-60. The feeling of accelration is probably the best one on earth. Ripping off the line is pure chaos and there nothing not to love about it. The reason I love my Z is because its equally as fast as those cars after all the bolt ons and a tune, and it is one of the best handling cars around. Personally id rather be connected to the road on a twisty forest trail, and feel like my car is on rails and nimble, with a lot of growl. Hitting the apex and roaring out of it knowing the car is planted...That is exactly what the z gives me. What I always found mind-blowing, beyond 0-60, is coming up on a boosted Porsche and watching the top end speed. The way they absolutely scream from 60-100+ is mind boggling, and a sight to behold. Had the honor of being in 1k+ hp 996 and it was fine off the line, but when that boost hit, my gawd. New underwear please.