View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 03:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Problems with new csf radiator.... Anyone?

I'm wondering if anyone has had any issues with the new version of the csf radiator? I have the one for an auto trans and I have a coolant leak coming from the radiator itself. I was hoping it was just a pinhole in a line but it's not. I don't know if anyone here remembers the nightmare I had when my local Nissan dealership installed mine but it came down to an O ring that was installed with it that wasn't the proper size. This caused all the freon to leak out within minutes of me picking up the car. After I took it back in to get fixed there was another issue that is kinda difficult for me to even explain but what happened was the next time I turned the air conditioning on the car bogged down really bad like it didn't have enough power to turn the belt and it dumped fuel which caused it to smoke but this was only temporary. After that happened I took it into r/t tuning to see if they could figure it out and of course the car wouldn't reproduce the issue and since no codes were thrown it remained a mystery considering it just stopped the issue all by itself. I have no clue if any of this is related but I'm hoping someone here can help. Pleeeeeeez!
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote