View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 11:56 AM   #4377 (permalink)
Kzonts
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Roadster
Kzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond reputeKzonts has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
Well, they didn't have a spot for me at the Nissan dealership so I went and spoke to the service manager at the Kia dealership just down the road (same corporation owns them). I start there on the 13th as a service adviser.

I can still transfer over to the Nissan dealership later once a spot opens up if I want to, though.

Also, anyone planning to drive up to Charlotte Saturday morning? I am planning to leave here around 6:30a or so. Cars & Coffee is from 8a-10a and then the Carolina Z Club is going to the (unnamed) Z race shop after that we talked about last weekend.
No cars and coffee for me. My "honey do" list needs some attention. I have to replace a pump in the hot tub. No fun there :-)
Kzonts is online now   Reply With Quote