View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 10:02 AM   #4373 (permalink)
brancky3
Track Member

Drives: 14 370Z Gun Metallic
brancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond reputebrancky3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
Yes and yes. I'll have to check and see if they have the recommended ester oil but most people don't use that anyway. I'm sure their regular and synthetic supplier is the same.

Honestly, I'd still say go to the Nissan dealership. For warranty reasons and what not, you'd probably be better off to do that instead. Let me get in there and see what they have to say. It's hard to turn away work but it may be better in the long run to take it to the Nissan instead. Hopefully a position will open up there later on and I can transfer over.
There's always the DIY route too if you want to save 45 minutes I usually photocopy my oil receipts and write the date and miles when I actually do the change.