View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
G&M Performance
Enthusiast Member

Drives: LS3 Genesis Coupe
G&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond reputeG&M Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to G&M Performance

Thanks for the bump, Crash! I've had some fun with this car, and I am sure the next owner will have a lot of fun if they decide to go big turbo.

Anyway, what kind of work did you do on your Trans Am? I'm sure it was a beast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
I used to have a lot of friends that raced these. They sold them right away only because of the shift knob coming off all the time, but aside from that, they were kicking @ss on the streets. My friend had one boosting higher (not sure how much) but on the drag strip he was only half a second behind my Trans Am, and on the freeway we were pretty much neck and neck until about 120-125 where I finally started to pull him.

Cool cars, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I always thought these were kind of cool cars, and was very surprised they took them off the market. What did you edit out of your windshield by the way? Hopefully youre advertising this on all the neon boards as well.
Thanks and I edited out a base sticker that is on the car. I haven't really gone the extra mile to sell this car on the Neon boards though. Maybe I shouldn't be lazy and do it, right? LoL! Other than that, I have had a few hits on Craigslist, but nothing serious yet. I may see if the dealership that sold me the Z will be kind enough to let me park the car on their lot so I can get it sold fast? HMMM... Making a phonecall right now...

Last edited by G&M Performance; 02-16-2009 at 06:50 PM.
G&M Performance is offline   Reply With Quote