View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 09:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicerX View Post
This fkn thing.

I stopped reading when I got to "performance CVT" in the press release.

60% of the parts are new in the otherwise 25 year old VQ35.

It's still a FWD VQ with a CVT. Which means, they added splashes of Murano to an Altima and will price it as such.

No thanks. Apparently Nissan has never heard of a Subaru WRX STI, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, Audi S4, BMW M3... you know... REAL four door sports cars.

This bloated whale of a cash-in on the Altima parts bin is just more mediocrity from a company who turned from putting out true bang-for-the-buck cars that were always sporty to appliances designed by pencil-pushers.

This car pissed me off. Dumb. Altima with Bentley seats and a Hyundai front bumper with a rear quarter inspired by the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

BUT DAT HALF-ASSED FLOATING ROOF THO! 4DSC!
Best rant on this tiring forum in long time thank you sir!

And spot on btw!