View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 07:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
nis350
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
nis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond reputenis350 has a reputation beyond repute

You can just install the springs then do an alignment after a couple of hundred miles if you don't want to spend all that cash at once I think you MAYBE able to get the alignment within the oem specs except the rear camber. Just set the rear toe near the minimum of the factory setting around 0.08 to 0.09 and your rear tires should last more than 6 mos unless you put in more than 15k miles.

You can always install the other stuffs if it is not to your liking later on.

I personally like the Swift springs because it rides/performs reasonably well and doesn't slam the car too low.

Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bauran View Post
Pretty straightforward question. Do the swift springs require any additiond parts to make them work. I researched and some say no additional needed some say you do. If so, what and why.

Yes I searched, that's where my confusion and prompted the question.

Thank you all for the help in advance.
nis350 is offline   Reply With Quote