View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 02:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_G View Post
I remember asking this same question a couple years ago. got the same awesome answers from the "omg you are stupid for lowering your car" folks. Gotta love this forum.

To actually answer your question. I've heard Stillen tucks up nicely. I've personally owned Fast Intentions, MXP, Tanabe and Amuse.. FI early editions hung super low. MXP and Tanabe lowest part was the flex pipes on the y-pipe section. The rest of the section of the exhaust was fine.
You have to understand. For us SCCA whacks, we find it difficult to comprehend why you would want to drive around in a car that is inherently unsafe. Slammed has specific conotations. Now, if it is lowered and doesn't rub over every little bump in the road ... sure. But the whole excess negative camber and stretching underwidth tires across excessive offset wheels is unsafe and dangerous not only to people in that car but others on the road driving around you. I can and do take exception to those kinds of mods.

So it's great you answered the question, but we also get to take exception to unsafe mods.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote