View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 11:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuy486 View Post
There's no talk of wear in that test, but I don't think you're test is going to answer that question either. There's a lot of factors that go into it, I think it's a pretty car-dependent issue. On our STU 350 we're not seeing wear that's crazy. We've got ~500 highway miles, 3 TnT runs, 12 Tour runs, and 24 ProSolo runs on them and they're looking fine so far, we're confident they'll make it through the next Tour and ProSolo events just fine. Are they wearing faster than a Hankook would? Probably, but it's not as bad as people are making it out to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by j-rho View Post
Got about 400 street miles and 14 Prosolo runs on mine, they look good. That's with a 3200lb. 370z on skinny little 245-18's all around.

My expectation for street tire wear - and what I used to get on my STS 240sx back in 2006 - was 10 ~60 second runs (or ~10 minutes on the clock) per 1/32" of tire. Will have to measure depth on these to see how they're doing, but so far they appear to be in that ballpark.
whoa are you guys on RE-71R too? or talking about RS3 v2? haha if you guys are RE-71R, we need to create a Potenza club! haha ..

My first event on them (RE-71R) this Sat. They are at 0 miles right now. Just curious, what tire pressure did you guys end up with? I was thinking 38F/35R?
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote