View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 10:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
08NismoZ
Base Member

Drives: 08Z, 09 GTR, 11Z
08NismoZ is on a distinguished road
Default 2011 Touring w/ Sport pkg Manual - 28k miles, $18k obo

2011 Nissan 370Z Touring with Sports package
Transmission: Manual
Color: Black
Mileage: 28,000
VIN: JN1AZ4EH4BM551286
Price: $18,000 obo

I bought this car last year with the intention of turning it into a track car, but I decided to go back to a GTR. I sold my GTR last year on the GTR life forum and before that I had a Nismo 350Z that I sold on my350z forum. So i'm going for the trifecta here haha.

I bought the car from a repair shop in Charlotte, NC last year with a rebuilt title. They purchased the car from an insurance auction because the car was rear ended, and they completely restored the car. I saw the before pictures and the only damage was to the rear crash beam, rear bumper, and slight damage to the bottom of the rear hatch. I was actually surprised to see that there was zero damage to either one of the rear quarter panels or exhaust. I drove the car back to Indiana from North Carolina with no problems at all. I put the car on a frame rack and alignment rack and everything checked out just like the shop said. The shop I purchased the car from actually sells a lot of rebuilt title vehicles and I checked their reputation out extensively before purchasing the car so I felt completely comfortable purchasing the car from them.

Now on to the mods that I've put on the car:
New front bumper with Nissan emblem removed and filled in
ARP extended wheel studs
Project Kics R40 lug nuts
Stoptech slotted rotors

I still have the original front bumper with the holes from the front license plate. There have not been any engine or transmission mods to the car. I have the title in hand for a quick and easy transaction. Feel free to post up or PM me with any questions you might have. I have always made myself more than available to go over the car and answer any questions from the Nissans i've sold on the forums.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (632.2 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg image2 (1).jpg (365.0 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg image3 (1).jpg (484.8 KB, 118 views)
File Type: jpg image2.jpg (282.3 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg image1 (1).jpg (257.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg image3.JPG (591.7 KB, 116 views)
File Type: jpg image4.jpg (306.8 KB, 136 views)

Last edited by 08NismoZ; 06-07-2015 at 07:48 PM.
08NismoZ is offline   Reply With Quote