View Single Post
Old 04-02-2015, 09:50 AM   #4368 (permalink)
HKYStormFront
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 Frontier SE 6spd
HKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond reputeHKYStormFront has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HKYStormFront

Well, they didn't have a spot for me at the Nissan dealership so I went and spoke to the service manager at the Kia dealership just down the road (same corporation owns them). I start there on the 13th as a service adviser.

I can still transfer over to the Nissan dealership later once a spot opens up if I want to, though.

Also, anyone planning to drive up to Charlotte Saturday morning? I am planning to leave here around 6:30a or so. Cars & Coffee is from 8a-10a and then the Carolina Z Club is going to the (unnamed) Z race shop after that we talked about last weekend.

Last edited by HKYStormFront; 04-02-2015 at 10:11 AM.
HKYStormFront is offline   Reply With Quote