View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 09:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Zipper 104
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '13 PW/Frost/Spt/AT
Zipper 104 will become famous soon enough
Default Swift Spec R

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Pale Guy View Post
So I can just buy the springs off of Amazon, take it to a shop for install and call it a day? I'm assuming the extra things that you are buying are to refine the way it looks and/or feels?
Well, this is why I attempted to 'qualify' what I put in my response to the OP.
It's not for me to tell you what you need, or not need to buy. It's up to you to read through all the related threads like I did to arrive at your own conclusion as to what you ought to do. I did what I did because I felt the extra expense was worth it to me to cover the 'grey' areas. That is, I wanted to make sure I could get the rear camber well in the spec range and have the ability to get the toe back to where it needs to be. There are any number of folks who are quite happy to run numbers that myself (or others) might not feel comfortable with. I wanted to make sure I installed what it would take to hit the numbers I decided I wanted. Tires are expensive enough without having to buy them sooner than I need to. (OTOH, I will be glad to get the stock 050As off.... I just don't really want to do it any sooner than I have to)
What I hope I posted was a somewhat complete list of what my research told ME is needed to make me happy. Some will agree with me, others not. The OP just wanted a somewhat comprehensive list of what he might want to do.
When I went to determine what I would need it took a lot of homework and I couldn't find it all in one place. I was just attempting to save him from a bit of that. I hope I did that. In the event my list is not complete I hoped others would pile on and correct me.

Zipper 104 is offline   Reply With Quote