View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:39 AM   #50 (permalink)
Rickey89
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z BS/Sprt Man
Rickey89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerBee370 View Post
We need a bit more info if we are to get started here.

What was sold?
Did you meet this person face to face or just online?
Did you try those numbers beforehand and did they work?

His last activity on this site was 2 days ago but he's been a member since Sept. and it would appear that his account is still active. Perhaps AK can provide an IP number. This would help nail down just what area code he is operating a computer from as he has a great many listed under his "about me" section in his profile page here. A side note is that his last activity took place at 4:06 AM. Kind of an odd hour to be net cruising.
If you're going to use Intellius or another search site, you need to search the name (this will require a small fee) not just a number as there is usually different people listed for a number. If in fact the name is accurate and not a false alias, then Intellius will nail down as much information that you are willing to pay for. Name, address, phone are usually first on the list for pretty cheap.

Does he have or has he told you of any websites of his? It's fairly easy to get a domain holders name, address and phone from that if he is the domain holder.

Don't worry. We'll get him. But before we head out with pitchforks and torches, maybe he just wasn't on top of how much funds were in his account? Are the numbers disconnected? or does it just go straight to voicemail like the phones are simply turned off?

Where did you ship the item/s?
not to get off topic too much but i cruise this forum when i cant sleep so 4am isnt too off....

on a relevant note, i hope you catch the guy. or ruin his credit like you mentioned earlier, thats way worse than running off with 800$, he wont be able to finance a Z in the future, if in fact he has one soo ya thats worse.

-Rickey
09 Brilliant Silver 370z Manual W/Sprt Pck
Rickey89 is offline   Reply With Quote