View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 06:31 PM   #146 (permalink)
Davey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '15 NISMO 6MT
Davey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond reputeDavey has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love it if they did a stripped car that was well equipped as a performance car. I'd say that should be the NISMO, but it seems Nissan is more interested in selling the NISMO with a lot of gadgets and add-ons lately.

I'd like to see similar formulas to how the 370Z used to be (I hate the 2015 packages, whoever thought of them should be fired) with the TT motor being another option, i.e...

Base NA
Base + Sport NA
Base Turbo
Base + Sport Turbo
Touring + Sport Turbo

Something along those lines. Do the base with the turbo, so the guys planning their own BBK setup and so on can get the car without a bunch of stuff they are going to take off.

Then again, it may be cheaper to build them all with the TT, so we get something like this:

Base Turbo
Base + Sport Turbo
Touring + Sport Turbo

Do people really buy the Touring package without the Sport features? Apparently Nissan thinks they do, or want to... So maybe I'm in the minority.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote