Thread: Bolt In Cage
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 10:11 AM   #86 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cleanZ View Post
Just an FYI, I would just like anyone to know that is considering the RPM rollbar/cage, the bar behind the seats is EXTREMELY limiting. It mounds nearly 4-5 inches in front of the OEM support bar, limiting how far back you can put your seats. Anyone over the height of ....5'10", I would highly suggest avoiding this cage.

We have a local install it in the Moshimoto 370z, and the kid that drives it around is like 5'6". He's been trying ot sell the car for the past 2 years "as-is", but no one can fit in the car! LOL
Damn that sux. I just installed brides and I definitely lost a little bit of room already because of the metal bar in the rear that allows the seat to be folded down. I'm not sure I would have much room to spare. That cage looks amazing though
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote