View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 08:06 AM   #8803 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1adesofcha0s View Post
Would anyone be interested in going to the 3rd Anniversary Meet for Hunt Valley Horsepower on Sat April 4th? It's supposed to be the MD equivalent of Katie's C&C and some amazing cars there from pics I've seen on FB. I know I did just recently say that I'm not into these big car meets but this group seems to have a lot of nice and new exotics show up that would be cool to see. We could probably go here in the morning and still make it to the Columbia meet by 10:30. I'm planning on going and checking it out.

Hunt Valley Horsepower's 3rd Anniversary
yeah I wanna go but I'm still on my winter tires!! this is the first nice weekend to be able to actually get her shoes changed and cleaned up a bit from winter = (

Make them post pone till next week ; )
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote