View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 12:00 PM   #207 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Is it FRIGN' Spring yet!!!!!????????

I need a good rain to wash the salt off the road! Then I got a few things on the agenda

1. Set the Nugen BC's at a better ride height
2. Get my Duckbill up to A&M and paint/install it
3. FINALLY get my RJM clutch pedal in

My friend Marcin at A&M took our experience with my headlights to some new levels. I'm debating cracking them open again and doing some other cool stuff! He's also custom fabricated an all steel widebody 350z and is bugging me to do mine. Not sure I'm going to do that, but it's cool! He's also bugging me to make a twin turbo kit. Man! IDK, not sure I want to take that on either. Maybe leave that for a winter project! He just bought one of the old Hostess buildings and made a HUGE shop out of it. So if I do that, he's got the space for it over winter.