View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 11:40 AM   #25 (permalink)
BC416
Track Member

Drives: 2012 KAD 6MT
BC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond reputeBC416 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etzio View Post
So I'm pulling up to a red light near my home a few weeks ago, downshifting with the match rev as I usually do. Had no idea some dude in a Cobra was pulling up next to me and I guess the matchrev got him a bit too excited. Light tunrs green we cruise to 2nd gear, Then he decides IT'S GO TIME! Stomps his gas petal and his rear broke completely lose sending him fish tailing into my lane side ways towards to center concrete median, nails it with his front end (im assuming his front bumper took a beating) somehow he bounces off the median (probably not the best way of describing it, but just go with it) straightens back up and keeps driving like nothing ever happened.

I was in shock. I thought it was hilarious but felt super bad for the car. Just really thankful he didn't take me out.

This is so sad and hilarious at the same time. Dude just drove off like nothing happened. He probably felt like the biggest ***.