Thread: My new seats!
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 10:15 AM   #24 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

Well I have that r1 concept bbk that I haven't been able to install yet. Then I have some spl camber parts and a new splitter for the front bumper, hood pins and a couple other miscellaneous things but nothing too serious. I don't think I'm going to do much more With it until next winter. Honestly I've spent more money than anticipated so I'm thinking I'm just going to enjoy what I have for a while. I haven't even had the car for a whole year yet and I really just want to enjoy it for a while before it's off the road for months on end getting worked on again. Then again who knows... Lol. I had plans with AAM for a monster build but life interupted that so it's probably going to have to wait a little while but it will get done eventually. The transmission is Definitely going to be the next thing that gets attention tho. It's in need of some beefing up
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote