View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 11:00 PM   #63 (permalink)
KillerBee370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with passion
KillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond reputeKillerBee370 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah what happened to me is that after my accident, I didn't talk to anyone except my lawyer who handled everything beautifully.

As far as the pain coming on later, this is actually a common occurance with soft tissue damage. I went right away on the same day as my accident just to nip it in the bud but honestly the stiffness (never really had any pain other than the daily result of close quarter combat training I was doing at the time). I did see a chiropractor twice a week for about a month and another doctor wrote up some prescriptions for muscle relaxers and pain killers (I still have most of them as I really didn't need them).

Anyway, hang in there. It takes some time (months in my case) to get the payout but it is worth it and the most important thing is that you are ok.
KillerBee370 is offline   Reply With Quote