View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 07:03 PM   #3225 (permalink)
djtodd
Track Member

Drives: 2012 Nismo TT
djtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond reputedjtodd has a reputation beyond repute
Default *****Fast Intentions "Twin Turbo Kit" is here*****

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SOONJR View Post
I'm not trying to rock the boat and I'm probably gonna get flamed for asking, but I have read all the crap about Sam at GTM (not trying to throw names around but i think we all know about it) and the people that got caught in the mess. I'm planning on grabbing a 370 this fall and probably won't turbo it until next year, so I'm wondering if these kits will be available for purchase next year as well because I am absolutely in love with the results and how advanced this kit is from the v bands and the T304 cast manifolds to the kits overall potential and how tucked everything is. Tony and the crew at FI certainly know what they are doing and I hope for the absolute best in the growth of the company. It seems like these guys know what they are doing and have the skills to do it. I'm from Minnesota and I plan to install the kit myself so I'm glad to hear that FI is putting in some serious hours writing the manual.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I don't think you have anything to worry about. With the g37 guys coming and the 7at just about handled, I think they'll be producing them for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast Intentions • Volk • Stoptech • Carbotech • SPL • Southbend • OS Giken • RJM • Sparco • RobiSpec • AIM • Driver Mod
djtodd is offline   Reply With Quote