View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
JZNx
Base Member

Drives: 370z
JZNx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshields22 View Post
I'm glad you posted this because i have the same exact issue. Of course the dealer can NEVER duplicate it. I have a 2012 370Z-R

I also have a 2011 Infiniti FX35 and it does and sounds the exact same.

Considering both cars now, sometimes it will happen 2 times in a row. I am very sensitive to it now so the second i feel like its about to happen i just barely tap the gas and it starts just fine.

I use 91 gas at Shell or Cheveron religiously so i doubt bad gas because the performance never lacks.

I used to have a 2009 370Z Base, same issue. So now 2 "different" Z's and an FX35 all have the same issue. Maybe its a bad part similiar to the sterring lock of the ealier 2009-2010 Z models.

If its helps any, I go to the track every now and then and this issue never gets worse or domino's into anything else. If the dealer can fix it let me know what it is please, if not, i wouldn't worry about it too much

AS long as we are talking about the same thing that is lol
For my situation, I don't actually need to press the gas paddle...
But sometimes I feel like I have too because I feel like the car is going to die otherwise (like as if u stall in 1st gear)...

Like when you start your car the sound should be "VROOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

For my car, its more of "VROOM *pause* (low vrooomsss)"...

And during this *PAUSE* my car has died (while starting the car) couple times...

Hope this makes sense...

I feel like this is an issue regarding my battery... I feel like there is some sort of connectivity issue....

When my car died this Saturday I checked the battery and made sure nothing was loose. Once I did this, the car key started working and windows were working again... And when I started the car after making sure that nothing was loose in battery, the car started amazingly... sounded super loud (loudest starts in months) and fresh... But its no longer like that... its back to very weak start and almost feel like the car is gonna turn off the moment you start the car...

Hope this makes sense... Thanks for all the support guys...
JZNx is offline   Reply With Quote